We offer a variety of opportunities for you and your family to participate in the life of the church community throughout the year.
- Baby Day: a celebration of our youngest attenders, aged birth through 24 months, during the Sunday morning service. All babies receive a special gift.
- Eggstravaganza @ East Park: Join us at East Park as we extend Christ to the East Nashville community through this free community-wide event. It all happens on the Saturday before Easter Sunday. Enjoy the games, inflatables, food and a great egg hunt with over 20,000 eggs and prizes!
- Kids Fun Night: Every August we celebrate the start of the new school year with pizza and water fun!
- Fall Festival & Trunk or Treat: Are you looking for a Christian alternative to Halloween? Come on out and join the fun with the East Nashville and First Church Community! Loads of fun and games and tons of candy!
- Harvest Party & Chili Cook-Off: You will find something for the whole family when we meet at a nearby farm and enjoy fun and fellowship together!
- Christmas Musical: Each year all ages celebrate the reason for the season through special music presentations. Check the calendar for more details.
- Quarterly themed events in Preschool and Elementary areas on Wednesday nights.
- VBS (Vacation Bible School) Ages 3-5th grade. A fun-filled week of activities including, games, crafts, snacks, music, and a free "T" shirt.
See Calendar of Events for specific information on events listed above.