Nashville First Nazarene
Hospital and Prayer Concerns
Friday, April 29, 2016
Williamson County Medical Center
• Helen Morton, Room 441
• Ron Burnett
• Ida Clare Harrison, Room 704
Mt. Juliet Health Care & Rehabilitation – short term rehab
• Pat Smith, Room 109b, 2650 Mt. Juliet Rd 37122 Phone: 615-758-4100
• Mildred “Millie” Burchfield went to be with the Lord on April 27. Funeral service will be Wednesday, May 4, at 6:30pm in Heritage Chapel.
• Buster Brack, brother of Nita Johnson. Hospitalized in Michigan.
• Alex, son of Nita Johnson’s granddaughter Debby. Hospitalized and in need of prayer.
• Mary Lee Fielder’s brother Sam Saxon, in Tupelo, MS, suffered a severe stroke and isn’t expected to recover.
• Mona Arden, friend of Tommy Davis – fell and broke several bones in wrist, elbow, and ankle.
• Tom & Faye Riley
• Tim Lancaster
• John Jeffries, recovering from shoulder surgery
• Suzan Speer – recovering from hip surgery
Diagnosed with/and Receiving Treatment for Cancer
• Angie Denney, niece of Marie Ratliff
• Ron Burnett – underwent brain surgery on April 28
• Carl Sexton
• Jane Alver – mother of Donna Darnell
• Rosa Kempton – mother of Sarah Kempton Lakey
• David Luke, son of Helen Luke
• Chris Taylor- beginning treatment soon
• Larry Ashley- father of David Rice’s business partner’s wife
• Helen Morton, mother of Juanita Collier, grandmother of Tony Morton
• Laura Meisner, mother of Julie Cummings
• Erma Seaman, mother of Chuck Seaman